Saturday, June 21, 2008

tornado season


This has been a tornado week man. We have had some wicked weather. On Thursday the tornado sirens actually went off. A nurse at the hospital saw spinning clouds so we had to move all the babies into this center "safe room". It was crazy. People in the hospital were freakin out. I get a call from my husband. "Have you seen these awesome clouds? I just got some awesome shots!", he says. I just had to laugh. We were getting people to safety and my husband and children were playing in it and watching it. Men are so much more relaxed than women it is hilarious. He did, however, get some cool shots and the kids had fun. The tornado touched down NE of downtown and we received no damage so all was good. Then last night we had yet another. Crazy stuff man. The joys of living in the Texas Panhandle.

2 comments:

The Toodles Gal said...

Can we not mention these tornadoes when we come visit? X freaks out in dead winter if there's bad weather...because of tornadoes...ugh! He's getting better, but he might never want to visit again...hmmmm...then again if there were one while we were there and it did no damage to us it might calm him some. BTW, ur not a sucky friend...lol...;)!

Gossling Family Album said...

That is so crazy. I think I would be in panic mood and wouldn't know what to do. Life is exciting, huh!