Sunday, December 21, 2008

Spiderman


So many of you may not know that Spiderman lives in our house. Sometimes he is good and sometimes he is bad. Everyday Breil wears his costumes. Sometimes it is the red one and sometimes it is the black one. When I say everyday I mean it too. The ladies at daycare love it. I do wash them and I do make him alternate for hygene sake but other than that he has them on everyday. It is like the little kid flash from Daddy Daycare. Hilarious. Well, when Jared got into town he made him take them off. He told him to be Peter Parker for awhile. He was cool with it for about a day and then that was it. He never let the personna go though. While Jared was trying to take pics for our Christmas card he could not get him to stop shooting webs. I thought this was worth sharing.

2 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

He is so cute, my boys are way into Spiderman too. We decided to go to Az for Christmas so we won't be around. Let me know when you come next and we can get together and do something or if you need help moving in let me know.

Jaylene said...

Breil would get along great with Jason and Carson then. Jason asks for his costume everyday too, but I'm mean and tell him no a lot (mostly because he couldn't get it on and off by himself). Now he can do it all by himself so I let him do whatever. For Christmas we decked him out with Batman stuff. I am so excited to see him open all of that stuff!

I hope you guys can make it next year...it would be fun to see you over in OUR neck of the woods!