Monday, February 9, 2009

The Patriarch of Our Family

Oh that is one sexy beast of a man right there!
He is always talking about how kids wont smile but I was trying to get areal smile out of him and this is what I got. Hmmm...maybe he should take some of his own advice! :)

This is just a copy...dont know how it got on here.


Holy Crap! That was hilarious!




Oooohhhh....sooooo scary!



Somebody ticked off the beast!





Jared was in town this weekend and last night he and I played an intense game of Uno. We always play board games and card games together. Being a photographer he is always takin pictures, well I stole his camera and he became my model for awhile. He is the prince of faces. I have to say prince because I think his dad holds the crown on that one. He was a nice little model and we had fun!

No comments: