Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fort Worth Zoo

THe other day a friend of mine and I took our kids to the zoo. She has 2 boys that are my little ones age so it is a lot of fun to play. It was a beautiful day so I even let Ella play hooky and come with us.
In Texas town at the zoo they have a bucket of water that dumps over on the kids. I have never let my kids go through it because it is usually not hot enough when I go but I braved it and took my kids the other day. It was hot enough that they were completely dry an hour later and they got to cool off. I had a hard time getting them to stay still so I could get some fun shots so I just started clicking my camera.
Harlee had the most fun but I could not get any shots of her face so I threw her in the stroller when we were done and took this. Out of all 5 kids she was the most drenched.

This is Breil and his new buddies Luke and Cameron. Cameron is 4 just like Breil and they have become fast friends. He has never had a "boy" friend his age before so this is a lot of fun for him. Cameron and Breil ran a lot and I would assume their little legs were exhausted.




We tried to get pictures of all the kids together and they just would not stay put. This lady offered to take a picture of my friend and me with all of the kids but it was not happening. So this is what came of they "group" picture.







3 comments:

Natalie said...

That's so awesome that you and Brittney get to hangout together! How fun to be living near each other! It looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Reid and Brittney said...

We had so much fun. The boys have not stopped talking about it since we went. I am so glad we got to go together. Can't wait till Tuesday!!! See ya soon!!

Jaylene said...

You're such a nice Mom to let your kids get wet...looks like fun! Harlee is getting so big!