Monday, December 7, 2009

craft fair




This past weekend was the Indianette Craft Fair and I got to work it as a vendor. My mom is the director so I usually get to go and help but dont usually get to be a vendor. The company I work for bought a booth and we marketed. As far as marketing for Cabot this was one of the best events we have done. The people were interested in the cheese and the Coop and all that goes with it. The only glitch in the fair for my mom was that Santa got sick. So, my mom being in charge and my sister being on the team they found a Santa...Jared! It was hilariious! A few people came up to my booth saying...I think they got a teenager to play Santa! Hah!! Poor Jared :( He ended up loving it though! Here are a few pictures!

1 comment:

Jaylene said...

He does look a little young and skinny to be playing Santa! What a sport!