Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2010-2011 Awards Ceremonies

Ella - 2nd Grade - Mrs. Totty
This was our last year at this elementary school so it was a bittersweet day for us.  The district had built a new school and we were being moved.  Ella would be leaving her best friend Kaya, so she was sad.  She had a great year.  I was Mrs. Tottys room mom so I was in and out of her classroom a lot and I loved it!  I can't believe she is moving to 3rd grade!  Halfway through elementary school!


Breil - Kindergarten - Mr Stanton
Breils first year of school was a success!  He LOVED school and loved his teacher.  I was so grateful that Breil had such an amazing teacher for his first year of school.  It set us off on the right path for sure. 

 After the awards ceremony they do milk and cookies in the cafeteria.  I didn't manage to get many pictures of that but I did get Harlee telling grandma something VERY dramatic and important!  She is always a good sport coming to the big kids events and can't wait to go to school herself!

No comments: