Friday, March 27, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

This is Ella at the end of the day before leaving! She had a long and fun day!
Hannah and Ella in the giant Texas chairs in Texas town. They needed to take a load off.


The girls were so excited to look at the elephants. There was a baby elephant, sort of. He is 10 years old but amazingly a lot smaller than the others and the girls got a kick out of it.

At the beginning. They are very ready to go!



Yesterday I went to the Zoo with Ella and her Kindergarten class. My mom kept the little kids so I could go alone and spend the day with Ella. I also signed up to chaperone a group but only ended up with 1 extra little girl. HEr name is Hannah. She was pretty easy and the girls and I had a lot of fun. Here are a couple of photos from the day!

No comments: