Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Fort Worth Water Gardens

There is this cool place down at the bottom that you can run circles at the center of the falls. Breil had to be convinced to go down there and this was the only shot of him not holding his dads hand but Ella just jumped and ran. There was no fear. Harlee stayed above and watched.
This was the best shot of Breil in front. The sun was strong that day so it was hard to get pictures.





This is off to the side of the main garden. It is my favorite part because you can sit on the steps and your feet get sprayed.


Ella posing so pretty!

Harlee taking a load off. I think she thinks I am crazy or something.


A week or so ago we took the kids downtown to the Water Gardens. It is a huge place that people go here in Fort Worth. It is a really cool place and when it is hot outside it is fun to get sprayed with a little water. They just sit perfectly in the middle of downtown. This particular day they were not very crowded either. I took the camera for the day too. Jared wanted it stated that I took these pictures. I am proud of it too!

No comments: