Friday, October 28, 2011

Charlie Brown on Ice! (Dec 23, 2010)

This year for Christmas all four of us kids were in town. Daniel had come home from his mission this year so we were all together for the first time in a long time. My mom and dad had always wanted to go to the ice sculptures so Jared and I got a babysitter and off we went. The Gaylord Texan hosts this ice exhibit every year and each year is a different theme. This year was A Charlie Brown Christmas. It was a lot of fun! This is all of us but my sister. She had to leave early to go to work.


They have an ice slide and this is my brothers, Chris and Daniel, race down it. Chris won!
Jared and I raced down too. He won because I totally got stuck!



Peek a boo!



All of these schulptures are made entirely of ice. It is so incredible!

Chris and I before we had to put all our gear on.

They put us in these big puffy coats because the exhibit is so cold.



























No comments: