Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

This year we stayed home for Christmas. It was so nice to not have to worry about travel or anything like that. For Christmas Eve we went to my moms house and had a nice Christmas dinner. Since I was a kid my dad has always told the story of the birth of Christ and then my mom always plans fun games and activities. So, we had dinner, played games and then had a spiritual lesson on the birth of Christ. The perfect blend of fun and the spirit!



Breil only sees uncle Chris once a year but every Christmas he gets so excited and barely leaves his side! I love the bond they have.

Harlee was helping grandpa with the puzzle. She is so helpful!

After we left my moms we went home and opened...

Our Christmas jammies! We made cookies for Santa and his reindeer.




Santa left some fun toys in return...

And look at all those presents!

No comments: