Friday, October 28, 2011

My Ella is 8!

I can not believe it but my baby girl is 8 years old! My how time flies. She brought so much joy into our little family. We were so proud of her. She was born on December 18, 2002 at 6:19 pm. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and was 19 inches long. She had dark black hair (I couldnt find any newborn digital images) which quickly turned blonde. She was the easiest baby. She slept through the night by 6 weeks and she never cried. Now, 8 years later she still LOVES to sleep. Her hair has turned brown and she is tall and super talented. She loves to create things, she has a vivid imagination and she is extremely compassionate and aware of the needs of others. She loves to help and is always concerned when someone is sad or has been hurt. She is truly a blessing to our family! We love you Ella!







No comments: