Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ellas baptism! 1-1-11

On January 1, 2011 my baby girl was baptised! I can't believe the day has come. I was so proud of her for the choice she made to be baptised. It was New Year's Day so not a lot of people were able to be there but my nana and papa Burton drove in from San Antonio and that was very special for Ella. David came too! He had to leave right after but he was still able to come. It means so much to me that he is able to come to the kids memorable moments. We love David so much!




Breil and Harlee were so proud of her and now can not wait to be baptised! She set such a good example!

My mom and dad gave her scriptures. My nana and papa Clanton gave all of the grandkids scriptures for their baptism and I am glad my mom has carried the tradition of her mom on to her grandkids. It makes them so special.





Daniel came. Daniel is a rockstar in our home so she was excited he came!

Nana and Papa Burton from San Antonio. They have only missed one big event in my kids lives and it was because they were in Hong Kong on their mission. It means so much to me that they have made it a point to be in my kids lives.

My dad, my gpa, Jared and Daniel were part of the confirmation.

And of course I needed a picture of all my kiddos with my gparents.





Proud mom and dad!



2 comments:

Jaylene said...

Whew! You are on a blog posting craze! I guess that's what happens when you don't post for 6 months at a time! Can't wait to see more!

The Pyfer Party said...

Well, and I cant walk so I sit at the computer and blog. Haha! I should be current by the time my ankle heals!