Sunday, October 30, 2011

Christmas 2010

The kids woke up to surprises from Santa and a lot of presents awaiting them under the tree. It is always interesting to me the things they ask for from Santa. Ella asked for a Kaya doll and Breil wanted Creepy Crawlers. Its a good thing he asked Santa for that because I didnt even know what they were!

Harlee asked for Dora jammies. I am sure Santa loved her simple request. She couldnt have been happier!




Ella and Breil both asked for Ipods and after a lot of discussion and thought we decided to do it. I have not regretted it! They have been great!





Harlee got a lot of fun dress up clothes and clothes in general. By then end of the morning she had put them all on. My mother in law made this skirt for her and she wore it with this sweater all day long. She was so cute about it!

She finally got a bike!

We spent the day at home. I could not have asked for a better Christmas!

No comments: